United Placement Services offers wide range of services to students and ensure they are ready to go UK as another home. We have facilities to arrange the following services on request of students:
- University Applications
- University Advise & Information
- Password Test for English Language
- All UK Airport Pickup
- Mobile Sims Cards
- Oyster Cards
- London Underground Travel Guide
- 24-hour emergency telephone number
- Welfare support of our staff
- Information about UK
And much more if you have any question, we always have an answer for you so contact us now.
Counselling with a global perspective: Applying for higher education abroad is a huge decision, both financially and emotionally. It is imperative to invest adequate time and effort in order to make the right decision. United Placement Services has trained staffs, which provides help to identify the professional goals, enabling the student to take a wiser academic decision, which will serve their needs and interests throughout.
Selection of a course: Our expert consultants can hold the students hand through the entire process and help them in choosing the right course befitting their interests and aptitude. The entire process of course selection will be simplified as we furnish all the vital information for choosing the correct study program.
University selection: Our database provides access to over 3500 courses in more than 800 colleges in 5 different countries: UK, Ireland, Canada, USA and Australia. We strive to offer accurate and time saving admissions information that is backed by solid research. Our personalized university selection services are tailor-made to fit your needs around your schedule.
Comprehensive Consulting: If students are intimidated with the application process, they will be provided with the option of leaving the tedious parts of the job to us. Regular reminders on the status of the application are sent to the students, which allow them to focus their undivided attention on preparing for all prerequisite standardized tests and nothing else. Our counsellors guide students from the beginning till the end, ensuring that tough decisions are taken professionally, so that they can emerge as winners in the entire process.
Assess your eligibility for different countries, courses and universities. At United Placement Services, you will receive:
- Expert assessment of your academic and professional qualifications
- Telephonic consultation with the professionals
- Email responses to your queries
- Options for face to face consultation
- A thorough review of your résumé
- Correspondence with the University or the College: The documents of the student are sent to the respective university or the college. The tuition fee, provided by the student, is also sent to the respective institutes. The offer letters are received at the United Placement Services office and delivered to the respective students.
- Preparing the file: We provide experienced and professional assistance to students with the assimilation of all necessary academic and financial documents, as specified to them by the university or college they have applied to.
- Migration Assistance: United Placement Services has qualified and expert migration consultants providing correct and pertinent information on the migration after the completion of the program. The student would be assisted with on-shore visa applications, student visa extensions, and the temporary residence application.
- Visa Counselling: Our trained counsellors assist students in getting their medicals and PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) completed and in order. A list of doctors will be provided to expedite the medical procedures.
- Pre landing training: Prior to landing in the country of your choice, appropriate training will be provided to help you migrate abroad. You will be prepared for the questions asked by the immigration officer, declaration of funds and the permissible weight limits while travelling.
- Post landing Training: On landing at the airport, students will be required to complete certain formalities related to the customs department. Post landing training will be provided by our experts, which will help students meet the obligatory requirements needed for migrating to the country of their choice.
- Success delivered: Students guided by United Placement Services, have a distinct winning edge and benefit immensely from our close association with domestic and international recruiters. They also benefit from our in-depth knowledge of the international job market and all relevant rules and regulations that govern students while overseas.