- Instruction in an Interactive, Small Group Setting: The most cost-effective solution. Comprehensive professional language instruction in a small group setting, where the emphasis is on spoken communication in both business and social situations.
- Levels: All levels from beginner to advanced
- Centers where available: Cambridge, Boston, Nice, Barcelona
- Starting Dates: Every other Monday of the year
- Minimum Length: One week
- Average Length: Three weeks
- 30 x 40-minute lessons per week consisting of 26 small group seminars with an average of 5 students and 5 interactive online Lab lessons
- Those who wish to progress one full level on the Council of Europe’s fluency scale usually choose four weeks